Ensure that all community members are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities.
Spread the awareness of rights and responsibilities in the community.
- Identify the topics that need to be covered in awareness campaigns;
- Plan, coordinate, mobilize resources for the awareness campaign;
- Conduct awareness campaigns to spread awareness in the community;
- Collect and analyze the feedback and make adjustments accordingly;
- Community: working towards a better and stronger community.
- Education: legal, financial, and cultural awareness.
- Diversity: our services are open for all, everyone is welcome.
- Justice: public education is one step closer to justice.
RRAI was established during the application of a proposal created as a response to the Neighborhood Decision Making Initiative/ City of London. The proposal aimed for organizing short courses or seminars in London neighborhoods about the rights and responsibilities of newcomers to London. The funding proposals were subject to a neighborhood vote in November 2019. The proposal was successful, receiving 233 votes, and the City of London provided a grant to fund those seminars.
RRAI is a registered charity, established under federal Canadian laws and regulations.
Charity Registration Number: 724956479 RR 0001